/* The Malfeasance of St. Louis County: Some People Don't Get It */

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Some People Don't Get It

When you have people who are being charged in a federal court for conspiring to corruptly endeavor to "influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice"-- a felony offense under the federal code, punishable by up to ten years confinement-- yet still, I see things like this:


Rather than answering a complaint.

Even after I posted the notices below.

I, myself, have seen some of these discovery sanctions that the federal courts impose on violators; one man even having been jailed for two years.

I have seen that often the sanctions for discovery violations will run at 125% of the award at suit.

I have no reasonable explanation for such continued behavior.

But I do believe that I have sufficient evidence for a showing of bad faith on the part of the discovery violators.

The one decision that comes to mind states:
Bad faith is the anti-thesis of good faith.
And it goes on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment